As a company based in Spain with global operations, we strictly comply with Spanish privacy laws, but we also strive to comply with the best practices worldwide.
1. Automatic Database of Personal Information
In accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13th on the Protection of Personal Data, Edujoy Entertainment, S.L. hereby informs the user of an automatic database of personal information named Usuarios Web, whose main purpose is to provide information about the products, promotions, and competitions offered by Edujoy Entertainment S.L., registered in the General Registry of Data Protection.
Edujoy Entertainment, S.L. (EDUJOY) respects the privacy rights and data protection of its users and recognizes the importance of protecting their collected personal information.
2. Child Protection
Child protection is our main priority.
- Warning to children: Always remember to be smart and safe with your online connection. Never share your information with anybody before asking your parents or legal guardians. Do not give to anybody your picture, name, email, address, telephone, school, or any other information that could be used to meet or contact you, either in the real world or online. If you want to participate in any of our promotions or competitions, make sure to have the permission of your parents or guardians.
- Warning to parents: We are committed to the security and privacy of the children who use our apps. We encourage parents/guardians to actively supervise the online activities of their kids.
3. Information provided by the user
EDUJOY gathers and processes certain personal data that may be provided by the user through any of the following channels:
- ⦁The contact form on our website
- ⦁Interaction via our social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and Google+.
- ⦁Tech support requests, comments, complaints, and information provided through any form of contact established directly by the user with us.
4. Information gathered automatically
- ⦁Information on how the user interacts in our website and apps.
- ⦁Information gathered through interaction with the user via social media.
- ⦁Information on the devices, hardware, platform, medium, IP, and connection type employed by the user.
- ⦁Information on user activity, such as product download, game statistics, viewed screens, language preferences, country, age range, clicks on the website, and built-in purchases.
- ⦁User interaction in banners and advertising elements on the website or app.
- ⦁Recommendations and functionalities shared with friends via email or social media.
- ⦁Ratings and comments on the apps made by the user.
5. Third-party information
EDUJOY may also gather user information from third parties, such as:
- Apple: when downloading our games through the AppStore.
- Google: when downloading our apps on Google Play.
6. Use of the gathered information
EDUJOY is committed to the respect and absolute confidentiality of the personal information of our users that we gather and handle.
Most of the information we gather and keep is aimed at improving gaming experience, but it is also used for other purposes such as those related to marketing.
EDUJOY uses gathered information to:
- Create, improve, and optimize our apps and user experience.
- Offer tech support and address user complaints.
- Collaborate in creating a safer and more reliable environment for our users, to help prevent fraud or potentially illegal acts.
- Offer contextual advertising suited to the user.
- Notify about updates or new functionalities available in our website or mobile apps.
-Send promotional messages about new products or special offers.
EDUJOY will preferably send information through email or notifications on its own website, but may use other channels when available (mail, telephone, or any other electronic medium). All promotional messages sent by electronic media will include easy and cost-free information on how to unsubscribe. Requests to unsubscribe will be handled as soon as possible and always within the period established by law.
7. Child security
Under no circumstance will EDUJOY collect personal information from children. EDUJOY is not currently collecting any personal information from minors and all its mobile apps include strict parental controls in order to protect children from accidental purchases or unwanted publicity.
If parents/guardians allow children to use any of our apps, they should know that they will never receive third-party advertising and that the only publicity the child will see may be banners from our own educational apps, always set on parental control.
In any case, we advise disabling in-app purchases on your device and actively monitoring the use of the app by the child.
We do not contact or collect information from children under 13 without the permission of their parents/guardians. However, if you believe that we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us to promptly obtain the consent of the parents/guardians or erase the information.
8. Right of access, rectification, cancellation and objection
Any user who fills their personal information in the various subscription forms is able to exercise their right of access, rectification, cancellation and objection by request to the mailing address of the owner of the database, Plaza Euskadi, 9 , PISO 1 A, 48011 Bilbao, or by email to email@example.com.